Monday, June 15, 2009

Trip to the Beach!

I decided to go exploring Northeast Forest... and ran into a huge mob of spriggens. I fled south only to encounter a trio of WENDIES! This presented a classic "rocks and hard to run place" senario. Only fevered running and occasional slashing allowed me to survive. Eventually I had a couple wendie pelts in my bag and off I went to explore the great open north plains!
After dashing madly through the plains (due to an absurd amount of Artak cougers), I ended up at the beach. Bleeding from many wounds, I sought sanctuary in the hut only to find out it had been locked. I bame that lousy Nemo. Overcharging prick! 20c for a boat!?!??! "Rediculous!", I exclaimed and continued on my fevered and desprite sprints for safety. Shoulda taken the boat ride. >_<'
More to follow! Interpretive drawings of exiles! Mostly because I can! And because I have to express my inner Thoom sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. You're gonna watch this, watch this, watch this...

    youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA

    ReplyDelete