Thursday, May 28, 2009

Adventures With Ackkbar

This chronicals some of my outragous happenings. It's almost like that Steve Irwin dude. Sometimes the critters get you. >_<



In this classic example of me at my finest, we see shit that shouldn't exist in a sane world. Like seriously? Why do the Brion Bros need giant fricken ice creatures? Those Shak could slice me apart no problem! Looking about, I saw we were in no danger due to the barrier made out of what I can only fathom as the skulls of fallen exiles and as creepy as it was... I really appreciated the skull barrier.

This is a fine example of a phenomina know only as "Thoom On The Run". Madly dashing away from more frighten creatures to be killed by smaller, equally dangerous critters should only be done to a certain song done by a mainland band with a name that involved insects. Bugs or something!
Note: Fire Rats are not to be trifled with. They will seriously fuck your shit. Have you ever smelled burning turds before? Don't beleive me and you can find out first hand. Like dood, where's my histia?
It's not always doom and impending doom in my world. Occasionally I get to witness oddities such as this. Very creative, lads!


Annnnnd this is where that Steve Irwin shit comes into play. I look at the beautiful beach. I see the stunning clams... and I want to touch them. Mind you, this feeling comes from just wanting to see if anything would happen. Yeah, well shit happened. A one hit kill. Stevie was gigglin' from up above.



No comments:

Post a Comment