Monday, May 25, 2009

TRAMP Hunt


The hunt begins! We fell lots as befitting TRAP and MAP.


Every day is educational. I learn that Iriel is a consumate tramp.
Also learned... Noivad uses tramps. AS LURES. How vile!


I eat glue, you should too.

Glue is healthy. I swear!
Join TRAP! Eat glue! Join the collective... resistance is futile. You will be Trapped.





Yesh. I play that with lots of things. Stupid stripes. >_<
Thoomi has a big dagger. I have a shiny end connector. Mine is bigger.
This is an end connector if anyone was wondering. It's about 2 inches wide and 4 or so inches long and weighs about 2.5 pounds. It holds together peices of tank track by holding the pins in the track together. Just think about watch links!
This is my end connector. There are many like it but this one is mine. Mostly cause I shined the crap out of it! It was caked with old grease and rust when I got it. I'm actually quite proud. I call him Rafiki! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment