Monday, May 25, 2009

Teh First One!



I have been convinced to start a blog by certain unnamed members of TRAP. This did not require much convincing. I shall endevour to maintain a regular(ish) schedual of reporting on my adventures. As this will be semi-autobiographical, expect posts to be of varying lengths and to start with my oldest sketches.




One of my first excursions. Here I practice the art of falling gracefully to a legion of rats. Look how they lined up in such a pretty formation!


2 comments:

  1. Most excellent TRAP leader, your minions delight in your your glory.
    How the hell do you manage to attract all those ratps?

    I noted the fabled End Connector. It is indeed shiny and big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iwin. Thoomi lost. The ratps were amazed at my skilled fall and lined up in a military manner as to pay respects to a fallen warrior.

    ReplyDelete